How Does It Work?
9 Year Mortgage is a structured debt acceleration program that assists clients in eliminating all of their debt, including their mortgage, in an average of about 9 years. Client results can range from as little as 5 years to as many as 25 years. Rather than just educating or giving clients software, 9 Year Mortgage puts clients on a full service program with a 95% success rate. 9 Year Mortgage helps clients to accomplish what they haven’t been able to do on their own.
How Does 9 Year Mortgage Work?Before you ask how does 9 Year Mortgage work, you should start by asking yourself what you really want to accomplish financially. Some people have a load of credit card and other debt, while others might just be focused on their mortgage and retirement. What are your biggest financial headaches right now? The following questions may help:
- Am I in more debt now than I was 5 years ago?
- Do I feel like I am going to be out of debt in the time I want on my own?
- Do I need help to get to where I want to be?
- Do I have enough cash set aside for emergencies?
- How much more money do I need for retirement?
- Ease of Credit—The banks make it very easy to get in debt.
- Time – Many people don’t have the free time necessary to dedicate to their finances.
- Discipline – Sticking to a plan over a long period of time is very difficult without a support system to help you stay on track.
- Understanding – Many people put a lot of time and effort into becoming debt free but they aren’t doing it in the most effective way.
- Life gets in the way—Life is full of distractions and there are so many good ways to spend your time. Between family, education, work, and many other important things, sometimes there just isn’t enough time at the end of the day to work on your finances.
Now, How Does 9 Year Mortgage Work?If you are still reading, you are most likely a hardworking American and you are tired of making payments without making progress, and you’re open to getting help to reach your goals. So getting out of debt is simple right? Don’t you just pay it off? There are 3 basic guidelines:
- Spend less than you make.
- Don’t add new debt.
- Apply all of your extra money towards paying off the debt.
- We do a full analysis to understand your financial situation and why you haven’t been able to get to where you want to be.
- We set realistic goals to find out where you want to be financially and when.
- We build a fully customized plan to create a clear path to financial freedom. We can even automate your plan to put it on full cruise control.
- We provide the maintenance and support to keep you on track.
- We work with you all the way to the end to make sure you reach your goals.
- Our representatives provide a second pair of eyes on your finances and help you to save money in ways most people never see.
- We help you to build your emergency and retirement savings.
- Our advanced strategies can help you beat the banks at their own game.